Keeping skin beautiful, hydrated and free of blemishes is not an impossible task, even if it sometimes seems like it. Just follow these simple steps, and most importantly, be consistent and comply with the facial and body routines that we propose. Do not miss these tips that we leave in Zaffiro Organica, to avoid those uncomfortable spots produced by the sun and other factors to consider.
7 Tips to avoid sunspots
To avoid sun spots on our skin, we must take care of it 365 days a year and not only protect it in summer but also in other seasons. Because even if we are not so conscious or the sun's rays are not so evident, they are still present. When sunspots appear it is really difficult to eliminate them completely, for this reason the best thing will always be to avoid them and prevent them.
These are some of the reasons why spots appear on our skin:
- Genetic factors
- Some medications
- Hormonal changes
- And of course, excessive exposure to sunlight
Do you want to learn to avoid them?
Do not miss these simple steps
- Rule No. 1 and the rule of thumb, always use sunscreen before exposure. Use a high protection factor (ideally, factor 50) suitable for your skin type and apply it at least 15 minutes before exposure so that your skin absorbs it and protection is totally effective.
- In pregnancy, menopause or any hormonal changes you are going through, stay out of sun exposure if possible in the most "dangerous" hours (from 11 am to 4 pm) Since in this interval the sun's rays They are more intense and makes your skin more predisposed to damage.
- Do not forget the umbrella, the hats, the caps, or the sunglasses ... Your complements and allies perfect to keep the rays at bay 😉👌
- Forget about products with alcohol. Avoid makeup and perfumes.
- Do not underestimate the food: Vegetables and especially yellow fruit pulp such as peaches, apricots, melons, carrots and citrus fruits as they protect the skin from sunlight.
- A trick for the most superficial spots: Baking soda, corn starch, lemon juice or aloe vera gel applied in the affected area for at least 15 minutes.
- Beware of photosensitizing medications: treatments to combat acne, hormonal contraceptives, anti-inflammatories, corticosteroids, antihistamines, laxatives, antidepressants ... The list is more extensive than we think.