One of the most terrifying nights of the year arrives. The Halloween party is here with everything that entails. Costumes, masks, hats, wigs and of course, how could it be otherwise, makeup. Sometimes the latter can be as impressive as scorching. That is why at Zaffiro Organica we want to give you some tips so that your skin does not suffer excessively all the contingencies of this Halloween 2019.
Tips of Cosmetics Healthy for a Halloween glam
If you do not want to mistreat and irritate your skin this Halloween, we propose these 5 expert tips to give you all the care you need.
- Moisturize your skin at least 2 days before. As a rule, these makeups are usually very oily or on the contrary very dry. They also carry silicones and other chemical glues that will undoubtedly alter the ph of your skin. Above all, you have to be especially careful with the eye area, as it is very sensitive. Therefore, it is advisable to moisturize the skin in the days before using this type of makeup.
- Avoid makeup if you have acne or if your skin is very sensitive: You can have an aggressive reaction and that will cause your acne to become more severe. If you have this condition, or very delicate and sensitive skin, it is best not to opt for aggressive makeup with glues and chemicals. One option will always be to use masks, masks or any costume that avoids makeup in this area.
- Deep cleaning: It is one of the most important steps without a doubt. Do not lie down without removing all makeup products that you have applied. Do not use wipes or tissues to remove it, as these will affect the skin.
- Hydration better with natural cosmetics: After thoroughly cleaning our face, it is essential to use a natural moisturizer so that it reaches the deepest layers of the skin, unlike other artificial creams. The ingredients of our Tomato Extract Cream, come from organic farming, and take care of the skin of your face naturally. We strongly recommend it, especially after using chemical and abrasive products such as those containing Halloween makeup.
- Finally, do not forget to moisturize the eye area: The skin around the eyes is the most fragile area of the entire face. Since it has a very thin skin (ten times thinner than the rest) and its moisturizing film is very small, since it does not contain enough sebaceous and sweat glands. Using an eye contour cream for the periocular area will prevent it from drying out and to protect it. In this case we recommend our Eye Contour Cream with snail drool and hyaluronic acid ideal for the most delicate and sensitive skin