Pollution is one of the great problems of today's world and one of the greatest invisible enemies of our skin. Pollution, not only directly affects the environment, it is also an important and very harmful risk to our health. Today at Zaffiro Organica we want to talk about how it affects our skin and what we can do to protect it. And is that environmental pollution is one of the number one enemy of our skin.
How pollution affects your skin
The exposure of low air quality directly affects our skin, which acts as a barrier against external aggressions accelerating its biological age.
- Increase free radicals favoring the appearance of wrinkles and lack of firmness.
- The natural antioxidants of the cornea layer are reduced.
- It decreases the oxygen supply to the tissues, which translates into a dull and tired face.
What are the consequences of environmental pollution on our skin?
The consequences of poor air quality in our skin are multiple: Non-uniform tone, tired or dull face. Rough and less toned skin.
- When the skin is less oxygenated, it loses firmness.
- Appearance of spots.
- Pores get clogged.
- Lack of hydration
- Lack of luminosity
- Acceleration of the aging process as a result of the increase in free radicals.
How can we protect our skin from contamination?
Cleansing, purifying and moisturizing our face with the most appropriate products for each type of skin.
- Daily cleaning with 100% toxic free products. We invite you to take a look at our line of 100% natural, cruelty free and of course toxic free BIO cosmetics. It is vital to keep the complexion clean to prevent pores from clogging preventing the skin from breathing.
- Use products containing antioxidants, to block the increase in free radicals.
- Follow as far as possible, a healthy and balanced diet, so that our skin receives all the necessary nutrients and exercise regularly.
- Hydrate both outside and inside.